Working for us
We’re always keen to consider new relationships and welcome new ideas for business collaboration. If you feel that you have something to offer us as an individual, business partner, destination management company, tourist attraction or supplier then please feel don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always keen to hear from:
- Anyone interested in full time or part time sales positions Looking for a career in sports tourism? Enjoy sports, travel and events? Do you work well with people from different backgrounds? Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic? We are always looking for the right people to add to our team including tour reps and ski reps in particular.
- Undergraduates and graduates looking for placement positions We look to recruit an individual for a placement positon each year. Applications are usually invited by early June with the new candidate starting in September on a 9-12 month contract. If you are looking for a career in sports tourism then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ad hoc resort representatives for our sports tours and festivals We recruit reps on an ad hoc basis to work at our SportsSchool festivals and sports tours in Holland and Spain each year. If you have event management experience or teaching experience and have good people skills, are well-organised and enthusiastic we’d love to hear from you. Language skills are a bonus. Call us now on 01279 647566 for an application form.
- Qualified sports coaches We recruit self-employed sports coaches on an ad hoc basis to work at our SportsSchool festivals and tournaments in Holland and Spain each year as well as for individual sports tours upon request. If you have coaching qualifications, good references, good people skills and would like to work with us, then we’d love to hear from you. Call us now on 01279 647566 for an application form.
- Ski reps We recruit a team of reps to join our school ski trip groups in resort each season in Austria, Italy and France. If you can ski or snowboard, have good people skills, are well-organised and enthusiastic we’d love to hear from you. Language skills are a bonus. Call Martyn on 01279 647566 for an application form.
- Overseas tour operators, agencies and sports specialist ground handling agents We recruit a team of reps to join our school groups in resort each season in Austria, Italy and France.
- Tournament organisers We are always happy to add new tournaments and festivals to our portfolio if we feel they will be of interest to our teams. If you would like us to feature your event on our website or in our brochures, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with all the details.
- Clubs interested in welcoming touring teams for friendly matches We are always happy to develop new relationships with clubs that are keen to host friendly matches for touring teams, whether at home or abroad. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch as we’d love to hear from you of course.
- Potential sponsors We are always keen to discuss new relationships with companies and organisations who might be interested in sponsoring any of our events or entering into a commercial arrangement where this may prove to be mutually beneficial.
- Businesses with a like-minded outlook for mutually beneficial links We are always keen to discuss new relationships with organisations and individuals where there might be synergies and opportunities. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch as we’d love to hear from you of course.