Other InformationExcursion Possibilities
Highlights to Cape Town and the Garden Route include a boat trip across to Robben island; Knysna Elephant Park and Boulder beach penguin colony; and a cable car up Table Mountain for a spectacular view of the city.
Extended tours can be organised to include Pretoria, Soweto, Sun city and the Pilanesburg National Park game drive.Sample Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival into Johannesburg and meet with your local representative. Transfer to the High Performance Centre, and check in. Afternoon training session at facility.
- Day 2 Enjoy a half day tour of Soweto including lunch. Return to Pretoria University for an additional training session or guest coaching.
- Day 3 Early morning departure for Bakgatla resort at Pilanesburg National Park. Check in and relax, lunch is included followed by evening game drive.
- Day 4 Early morning game drive at Pilanesburg followed by breakfast and then head to Sun City & Valley of Waves for the day, lunch is included. Return to Bakgatla resort.
- Day 5 Check out of accommodation and head to Cape Town with lunch on-route. Arrival and check into accommodation. Afternoon to explore V&A waterfront with a visit to Two Oceans Aquarium and evening dinner.
- Day 6 Enjoy a visit to the Elephant park today along with the Jet Boat ride in Knysna. Enjoy your friendly matches in Knysna.
- Day 7 Check out of accommodation and head to Cape Town with lunch on-route. Arrival and check into accommodation. Afternoon to explore V&A waterfront with a visit to Two Oceans Aquarium and evening dinner.
- Day 8 Enjoy an excursion to Table Mountain weather permitting (this could be amended to the Sunset Cruise). In the afternoon enjoy friendly matches against local opposition.
- Day 9 Morning visit to Robben Island followed by visit to Cape Point & Boulders Beach.
- Day 10 Enjoy a visit to Langa Township including lunch at a local shebeen and your final friendly matches of the tour.
- Day 11 Check out of accommodation. Last minute free time subject to flight time. Depart for Cape Town airport and overnight flight back to the UK.
- Day 12 Morning arrival back in the UK.
Price Please contact our office for prices and a tour proposal.
What They Say
So many highlights. Every day was fantastic. We’ll be looking to take another group in two years time.