Other InformationExcursion Possibilities
Boston is packed with interest and culture. Quincy Market is great for your shopping; while the JFK museum and aquarium are both worth a visit. The ‘Freedom Trail’ follows the Revolutionary landmarks through the city; and Harvard University is reminiscent of Cambridge. Outside the city there are theme parks and water parks, beaches and shopping malls.Sample Itinerary
- Day 1 Flight to Boston Logan International Airport. Welcome on arrival.
- Day 2 Sightseeing in Boston including the American Revolution Freedom Trail and the USS Constitution. Afternoon at Quincy Market.
- Day 3 Morning at the Aquarium or Kennedy museum. Friendly game.
- Day 4 Morning at Harvard University. Transfer to Derry, New Hampshire.
- Day 5 Morning training time and match. Swimming and barbecue with hosts.
- Day 6 Day at the water park or fun at the beach.
- Day 7 Transfer to the coast. Afternoon with new hosts.
- Day 8 Shopping, training time and friendly match. End of tour party.
- Day 9 Transfer back to Boston for return flight home.
- Day 10 Early morning arrival back in London. Return journey back to the UK.
Price Please contact our office for prices and a tour proposal.
What They Say
I have been organising tours for 17 years and I can honestly say that the attention to detail and flexibility that I have received from your company has been exemplary. Thank you to everyone who has helped make this tour an outstanding memorable experience for our students.