Other InformationExcursion Possibilities Highlights to the region include: an excursion to the Aquila Private Game Reserve; scenic drives and beaches; a boat trip across to Robben Island; a tour of the Newlands Rugby Stadium and a cable car up Table Mountain for a spectacular view of the city. Extended tours can be organised to include the Garden route featuring Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth. Alternative combinations with Johannesburg can also be organised. Sample Itinerary
- Day 1 One of our local representatives will meet you on your arrival at the airport in Cape Town for your short onward transfer to your first accommodation. Enjoy an afternoon boat trip to Robben Island where you will have the chance to visit the prison cell of Nelson Mandela. Welcome dinner and check in at your accommodations
- Day 2 Take the cable car up Table Mountain. Spectacular views of Cape Town and Robben Island await you from the top. Afternoon match and barbeque with your hosts.
- Day 3 Day tour to Aquila Private Game Reserve where you will be taken on a open-air game drive to see the rhino, giraffe, zebra, lion, black wildebeest, springbok, baboon and many antelope species from close by. The trip includes a 2-3 hour game drive, bushman paintings and lunch.
- Day 4 Morning at leisure with an optional tour of Newlands Rugby Stadium. Afternoon game with post match hospitality
- Day 5 Full day out on the ‘Cape Highlights’ Tour to include: Camps Bay; Hout Bay; Chapman’s Peak; the Cape of Good Hope Reserve; Simonstown; Muizenberg and the wine districts at Stellenbosch.
- Day 6 Morning at Waterfront shopping; the IMAX; ‘Two Ocean’s Aquarium’ and local craft markets. Afternoon match and hospitality.
- Day 7 Morning at leisure. Training camp with national/ international players with evening entertainment.
- Day 8 Transfer to airport for return journey home. (Extended tours and combined regional itineraries are available on request).
What They Say
The tour was a great success and this was all down to STI